Individual Coaching interventions are aimed at supporting professionals and managers who have to reinforce their leadership and performance into their role, within the team and throughout the organization.
At times, these key people need to accelerate dramaticaly their efficacy and integration into new roles which are strategic and particularly challenging and request new attitudes and behaviors.
Our suggested process is:
- Individual Assessment against the "winning formula" profile;
- Feedback Report (PDG: Personal Development Guide containing the Profile and Developmental Suggestions);
- Leadership Development Plan by the coachee containing 1-2 short-term measurable objectives and concrete actions;
- 3-way meeting with coachee's Manager and HR to share and validate the Plan;
- Coaching sessions focused on the ahievement of specific shared results (performance and individual effectiveness)
- 3-way check meeting to evaluate concrete results.
The assessment activities may be based on narrative interview plus test, or the whole process is starting from a 360° assessment.
The duration of the intervention is generally about 4 months. We have successfully experienced fast track coaching interventions, provided that the development ojectives are clear and agreed.
We usually suggest 2 to 6 sessions which are lasting 2 hours and are carried out every two weeks.
Coaching sessions as are strongly based on awareness and behavioral improvements are conducted by our business psychologists wha have a sound experience in business coaching and the ability to customized interventions within the overall strategic frame
The process is focused, practical and confidential.